Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Unite

+6
Admin
Arivain
Animal Farm
Matt the Wyverntamer
The Rat King
Liam the Wyrm King
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Heroes Unite - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes Unite

Post  Arivain Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:44 am

"I am Arivain Saphir. . . And Lucian at my side." Lucian was tall, slender winged wolf, large enough to be ridden. His fur of white with black and gray markings, and his eyes of piercing silver. She too had silver eyes, and they never hid the secrets that her voice seemed to so elegantly conceal. If one were to look into her eyes they would feel disquieted, as if she were peering into their core.
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Heroes Unite - Page 4 Empty Halt the Shade Assassin

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 am

A Shade comes out of a Dark portal behind the Rat king and whispers "hi" into his ear
At the same time two Shade warriors come out of a dark portal behind Liam and one behind Arivain
The shade sniffs the air then says "there is a dirty elf near grrrrrrr"
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Lucian Growls viciously at the figure who appeared behind Arivain. His teeth bared and ears laid back in a defensive pose. Arivain turned swiftly around, her motions still elegant and smooth. The frost aura around her strengthened until it seemed the frost winds of the Tundra surrounded her as a shield. Still in the same soft cool tone she spoke to this creature.

"No' ni edhel. Le i' uston," she spoke this time in elvish.
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Liam looked around a sighed with a smile "Now now friends, no need for such harsh words and anger, lets all calm down shall we?" He turned to the shade and asked "who, and may I ask what, are you?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:08 pm

The Shade looks at Liam then all the Shades move towards the elf and right before hitting her they disrepair.On the way out the Shade sees a beautiful bunch of dead pirates "i wounder whom i should thank".The Shade rises them in his own form and sends them to a special island.
A dark portal opens behind mouse on the pirate ship and 5 arms shoot out and each graving a limb and one around the mouth pulling her in to the portal leaving it open for one more member "come if you want to save her".
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Matt slowly scans the horizon. He suddenly begins to feel uncomfortable. "Where?... Where is- Mouse!!" He then tells Fang to take him back to the ship. "Stay outside, Fang," he says to him. He runs back through the ship. He makes a brief stop in the armory and grabs a pair of flintlock style pistols, as well as a satchel full of magic bullets. He goes back to the cockpit. "Mouse!?" he shouts. He notices the portal. "Damn it... I'm not in the mood for this!!" He puts the ship on autopilot and enters.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:40 pm

"Welcome to Shade Island i am Halt the Shade i guess you came for this".Halt points at Mouse,"I need a way to get your attention i am looking for a ally that i can trust i now trust you with my weaken Raven the one thing that ties me to this world also i give you the ability to use my Smith Shade.Here's Mouse can i trust if i can i will teleport the ship to the city but when we get there I ask you to plzz keep that dirty elf away from me and help me biiuld my Shade army
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm

One freed, Mouse runs over to Matt. He chuckles at Halt, "You're asking a pirate, quite possibly the most dishonest person in the whole world, if you can trust him?" He then looks at Halt with a serious look on his face. "How do I know whether or not you're just going to back stab me once you build your army? Do you honestly think I'm going to trust you after you capture my friend here? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just kill you right here and right now..."
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:17 pm

At the snap of the Shades figures a Shade warrior graves Mouse and raises her in the air by her neck."Because her life can end with the snap of my figures and I would have a new Shade,plus the only way to kill me is by killing Raven,so chose wisely".
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 pm

"You drive a hard bargain..." He sighs, knowing he can't weasel his way out of this one, "Very well then, just let us go, alright?"
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:39 pm

"Ok" halt snaps and the Shade puts Mouse down "if you would follow me this portal will take us to town your ship is already there".thinking to himself I wonder if that elf is still pissed I called her a dirty elf."on second thought you go first and make sure that elf does not attack the portal".
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:45 pm

"Hmph..." Matt proceeds ahead through the portal, with Mouse closely beside him.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Halt follows behind Mouse waiting to see what happens on the other side
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Liam turned expecting to see the shade come back "Is our new friend the Shade ba-" he stopped and stared at Matt for a few seconds and chuckled "Who knew i would have to see this again so soon.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:03 pm

"You had better start getting used to it, because we're going to have the pleasure of seeing each other more often, Wyrm King," he says, sarcastically.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Liam looks between him and the shade and asks resignedly "Why? Why do i need to see you frequently?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Lucian lunged toward the Shades before they disappeared but missed them as they vanished. Arivain seemed fairly unphased by the attempted assaults nor did the insult graze her. She had experienced far worse discrimination than those creatures had given her.

Last edited by Arivain on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm

I never attacked you and you missed your attack elf plus why start a fight with darkness
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Liam sighed and looked around "Well then, i suppose lets get a move on. They are probably waiting for us at the meeting place."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 pm

So where we going by the way i am Halt
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Matt looks at Liam, "Perhaps it's destiny, or perhaps something else. We have a lot in common, you and I... a lot more in common than you think. I could help you, you know."
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Arivain seemed still as calm as before. She stands silent as she commands Lucian to hold back. His teeth still bared and growling viciously at the figure.

((I was posting in past tense since I was not here in response your other post but I edited anyways since I misread a section.))
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

well i going to my island call me when you need me.Portal appears Halt walks through,Portal closes behind Halt
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Noquor Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:25 pm

As the portal disipated the group would see two elven men behind. One was clearly a drow, his complexion black as night, his long hair the color of pitch.and his eyes as red as blood. at each side a curved dagger and twisted on his back a kusari blade. His composer calm, and confident with a half smile over his face. The other was pale gray, almost white, with silver hair, and gray eyes. His stature, build, and features were Identical to the other except for color. His expression was much more diciplined, nearly emotionless. He appeared to be a Tundra Elf, at his side were three swords each smaller than the last.

"A shrouded portal? Fools, those necromancers in the Drow must have let lose one of their failures. Too bad we didn't make it in time to put it down...wouldn't you say, Brother?" The dark one said with a more confident grin.

"If necessary, Brother," replied the lighter one, his expression still quite composed. The Darker one shook his head but said no more as he had taken notice of those before him.
Noquor
Noquor

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Liam sighed and looked around "This is getting to be a very eventful day.." he looked at the new comers, smiled and bowed "My name is Liam, the Wyrm King. At your service friends. Your names are?" One being tundra, and presumably from the north, would atleast know of the most prominent Black Market trader in this region of the world.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum