Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Unite

+6
Admin
Arivain
Animal Farm
Matt the Wyverntamer
The Rat King
Liam the Wyrm King
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Heroes Unite - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Unite

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 am

Matt looks at the Rat King, "You see, sir... If I simply just handed over the statue, it would mean I have given up... I don't really like to give up..." He takes out a device that looks similar to a cross between a gas mask and a pair of sunglasses. The others follow suit. "... And if I give up, it makes me seem pathetic..." He then gets quickly gets out a small ball, of something. "... And the others don't really like when their leader is pathetic... They start to go, crazy, you know... Then mutinies happen... And mutinies are bad, you know..." He then looks at Liam, "Well now... That just makes things more fun now, does it?" he smiles, then he and the others put the devices on. "Well... I hate to leave the party now... but... I know when I'm about to be beaten to a bloody pulp... Ta ta now!" he throws the small ball onto the ground. When it hits the ground, it explodes, emitting a blinding flash and a horrid smell. The group quickly makes an escape.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 am

The smell made liam close his eyes and cover his nose and mouth but he yelled to his wyrm "itrewic astahi!" which means get them. The wyrm darted after the statue, still being able to detect liam's scent on it.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 am

"Everyone! Get to the ship! If something bad happens, I don't want you going down with me!" he shouts. The crew members nod and they sprint back towards the ship.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am

The Rat People are severely dazed by the flash of light. Most of them are cringing on the and covering their faces, yet none really react to the stench. I had covered my eyes from the flash just in time to avoid any serious damage.
"Tough luck, Drakin. Damn pirates. They're the scum of the earth, worse than us. I'm sure a Human-Drakin-crossbreed-pirate would attract some attention though, we could easily locate him for you."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 am

Liam scoffed and was coughing "I dont think he is a half breed...no drakin features...i think he just learned dragon tongue. Have to give him credit,t hat pretty impressive.."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 am

"Yes, races were never my strong point. You seem relatively calm after you've just been robbed." My guards had mostly recovered. "After them!" I growled.
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am

Liam sighed "It happens more than you would think" he joined the guards and ran after them
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 am

If Liam looks, he would see that the other members of Matt's group had stolen more goods. They traveled in separate directions to get to the ship, mainly climbing upon the rooftops.

Last edited by Matt the Wyverntamer on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am

As the group that stole more from the cart was doing so, they would hear hisses all around them, there were at least ten more wyrms the same size as the first one coming out of opening and holes in the cart The wyrms quickly began to speed after them like bullets, ready to strike and kill.

Last edited by Liam the Wyrm King on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 am

"Head to the docks, That's where they'll be meeting up!" I yelled as we ran. My guards split up to various streets to corner and surround the gang.
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:59 am

"I hope they're alright..." Matt said as he kept running.

Mouse kept running towards the airship docks. She hears the hissing around her as the wyrms slither behind her. "Damn it..." she thinks, "This is going to be a slippery escape." She runs as fast as she can.

The others, however, are being quite slow... They would surely be killed by the snake.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:05 am

All the snakes pounced and the only people they missed were Mouse and Matt. Liam made sure to have each one dragged to the dock by the wyrms and said to matt "This is what happens when you cross me boy" Each snake bit a man in the neck and held, injecting poison and killing him. "You dont know who i am i assume. Somehow your THAT stupid. I am Liam, The Wyrm King. I have connections in nearly every black market in the known world! You return my goods or i will have an army of cut throats on your tail for the rest of your days!"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:26 am

Matt stares at the bodies of his dead companions. Mouse clenches onto Matt tightly, with tears in her eyes. "You... You bastard..." Matt says, "They were my friends... And you killed them..." He looks up at Liam, staring at him, his red eyes practically glowing. "You can send all the people you want after me. I'll kill them all... I may look stupid to you... But I'm not who you think I am either. You don't even know the connections that I have!!" he shouts. He then pulls out a gun and points it into the air.

"Matt... Matt! Don't do it!" Mouse exclaims in her squeaky voice. But it was too late, as Matt pulled the trigger. A red flare fired out of the barrel of the gun. The flares scatter into many little sparks. In the airship, some of Matt's crew members look on.

"Oh no... He hasn't!!" one says. "We're in for it this time..." says another.

Suddenly, an incredibly loud roar echoes from the ship.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 am

Liam smiled, knowing the type of roar "I assumed you would have a wyvern, a drake or wyrm doesnt seem to fit the description of a pirate." guards began to congregate in the general area after hearing the roar. "Now you have a choice. Kill me, all the guards, the rat king, and all the innocent people right around here and become not just a criminal but a mass murderer, or you can simply leave and return what you stole from me" Liam smirked "Because i can not tell you how many Wyvern's i've had to put down in the wild with a force about the size of the one gathering here right now."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Matt shrugs his shoulders and chuckles, "Alright then... I've had my fun..." He hands the goods over to Liam. "Don't think this is the last you've seen of me, Wyrm King... You had best remember my name, Matt the Wyverntamer... Because the wyvern in the ship there isn't the only one..." He then sighs and takes out the bottle of alcohol and then looks at the bodies of his dead comrades, "What a waste of some good swill..."
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Archie slyly approaches the scene next to Liam. "Well well well. You two should be more careful about your...secrets. Your causing a ruckus in the middle of the town and frightening everyone." He turns to Matt, "I know I'll definitely remember you, Matt. Liam here is one of my largest dealers, and as such I must ensure his safety. You had better sleep with one eye open from now on; you made two powerful enemies today."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Liam smiled and chuckled, waving his wyrms back to the cart. "Two enemies that may, one day, be the death of you Wyvern Tamer" he then looked at the rat king "Isn't funny your majesty that the wyrm king and the wyvern tamer become enemies?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 pm

"Enemies, you say?" Matt replies, as he walks towards his ship, with Mouse close behind him. "I'll keep that in mind... When all my other enemies are trying to kill me."
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 pm

"So strange that two people so like one another went into two completely different directions. One makes an honorable living selling less than honorable goods, while the other one has not an ounce of honor left in him!" The Rat King let out a wheezing sort of laugh followed by a series of coughs.
"Farewell then, Wyverntamer! With all your enemies, I doubt we'll have the time to meet you again. Try not to die before we get to you next!" Another laugh followed.
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Liam chuckled the rat king was truly a good friend, and an amusing individual at that. He smiled at the wyvern tamer "Until we meet again pirate" he laughed with the rat king and turned to face him "I just noticed, i am sorry for my rudeness, but i didnt get your name your majesty"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Matt and Mouse slowly climb aboard the ship, "Indeed... Until we meet again," he chuckles as he walks through the ship to the cockpit. Mouse scurries along to her room. He turns on the ignition and then flies away.

Last edited by Matt the Wyverntamer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:59 pm

"Ah yes, where are my manners. Please ignore the formalities, they're such a bore. My name is Archibald, but you may call me Archie." Archie went to extend a hand, but he decided against it. Physical contact isn't always the best when you're constantly carrying diseases. "I am here for the same reason as you. I wish to get rid of this infection, it could be a fun journey."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Liam chuckled, understanding why the shaking of hands wasnt a good idea but he said to reassure him, extending his hand "Drakin are immune to most diseases that arent born of magic." he smiled and then said "Well, im glad to have such a capable man at my side during this quest Archie. It should be interesting. I heard a rumor a while back, though i assume it's hogwash."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

As the two exchange pleasantries, the crowd that had gathered begins to file out. As the crowd disappears, a person can be heard clapping, slowly and sarcastically.
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

The Rat King noticeably flinches from the exposed view. "If you're here for an encore, you should probably look elsewhere, friend. I think we're done for the day."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum