Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Unite

+6
Admin
Arivain
Animal Farm
Matt the Wyverntamer
The Rat King
Liam the Wyrm King
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Heroes Unite - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes Unite

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Liam simply smiles again and laughs "But your still such a fool, because your still so very wrong."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Jormung Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:14 am

The rumbling movement of wyrms could be heard from outside, and the beating of everyone's hearts resonated off the walls. But all else was silent as the stare-down ensued.
"These demons are not warriors! The gods tire of them!"
Every head turned to the booming bass that banished the stillness of the moment. A tall, thick beast of a man plowed his way through the crowd with his commanding shoulders. Deliberately he approached the terrorist, with a stern face and stabbing eyes. With a thrust of the arm he grabbed the demagogue by the neck, then forced him to the ground, strangling and pounding on him with his fists. Both of the combatants screamed and bellowed, sounding strange among the others, who were all quiet. After a brief moment of terror, the blood returned to the other faces in the room, and the whole place sprung into action.
Jormung
Jormung

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 am

A dark portal appears next to Halt and Raven the Shade comes out and says "So this is where you go every day".
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Suddenly, a gunshot echoes throughout the area. Yet another masked person appears, wielding a gun. He is a very large man, wearing a lion mask. "Well well... You fools certainly made a damned mess of things... You were supposed to bomb the building, not stand there making a bloody speech about it... My mother could do this better than you... and she's dead!" he says. He then takes off his mask, revealing a heavily scarred face. He looks at Jormung, "How dare you hurt this child..."
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:11 pm

"Okay, no more interruptions!" Halt, in a rage, pulls out his demon sword and flash steps to the man in the lion mask. He drove his sword at the man, aiming for his heart.
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Liam would stand quickly, and yell at someone to stop Halt quickly. This man could be an ally in their quest, Liam was a merchant, he knew an opportunity when he saw it.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Noquor Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Nalrak threw his Kusari and the chain wrapped around Halt's weapon. Nalrak then jerked him back, pulling him away from the confrontation.

"One more move and I'll send your soul to hell."

((Can everyone please stop with the God Moding, this is getting to be rediculous. Btw "(( ___))" generally means out of character information. If anyone didn't know that.))
Noquor
Noquor

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm

"Whatever lets go back to the island Raven"portal opens Halt and Raven enter leaving the city.
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 pm

"My my... Someone has a bit of a temper problem..." he says. "I was only trying to help my comrade here." He then looks at the other Animal Farm members, "It looks like our little plan has failed here..." He lifts Equus up onto his shoulder with relative ease. "Now, if you will excuse us, we have other business to attend to." He begins to walk away.
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Liam stands up and smirks "You think you can leave after threatening to kill me? The Wyrm king? Step outside i dare you, see how quick you get swarmed by my beautiful little wyrms." He chuckles "But! I may let you go. I have a proposition for you my friend."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:55 pm

The man speaks to Liam without looking at him, "Very well... What is your proposal?"
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

He smirked "Good choice my friend. If I ever send for you because we need help on this journey...You WILL answer."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm

The man chuckles, then a few seconds later he breaks out into a full laugh, "I WILL answer huh!? You tell a very good joke... Say it... Say that again."
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Noquor Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Nalrak turned from the portal after releasing Halt to leave. He twisted the chain around his arm.

"I will say it, you will answer or I will cut you down here and now," Nalrak's expression had lost all symbolence of enjoyment. Nithien remained at the back of the group watching for any movement in the shadows surrounding them.
Noquor
Noquor

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

"Must everything resort to violence?..." he says, turning to Nalrak. "I am nobody's servant... I've heard about this Infection and realize the terror it will bring to the world. I will fight it however and whenever I see fit."
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jormung Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Jormung was wide-eyed and confused.
"Ubrir keep us! What is this? I nearly had him, and you..." he turned to the Wyrm King, "You're negotiating with them? Is this some treachery?" He looked left and right, not understanding, looking for someone to agree with him.
No one said a word. "Then it falls to me to protect these meek. He rushed at the man carrying Equus, hoping to finish what he started.
Liam cried, "Cease, you don't know what you're doing!" But Jormung didn't flinch. That is, until a gangly rat person blew through the door, followed by others.
"We've done it!" the leader shrieked, holding aloft a bomb that showed no signs of life. Jormung desisted, unable to decide what the right thing to do.
Then, Liam spoke.
Jormung
Jormung

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 pm

He sighed and smiled and looked at jormung nodding "see friend? There is no need for further violence"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm

The man looks at Liam, "You may call me Leo. I am the leader of this group. The one with the fox mask is Vulpes and the one with the chipmunk mask is Tamias. I am sure you are well acquainted with Equus here..." He put his lion mask back on. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." He begins to walk away once again.
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 pm

He nodded "I shall see you again in the near future Leo, count on that."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:36 am

A dark portal opens behind Nalrak and three arms shot out to grab his arms and mouth and pull him through. The portal takes them both to Shade Isle. The soul in Halt takes control and says, "Hey elven mutt look here, if you ever touch me or my weapon I will end you fast." Halt argues with the soul within him and says, "No get him out of here, there's no need for more fights!" Nalrak is pull back to the group and he sees that Halt is conflicted.
Halt says,"Jeff, Raven and I are trying to release you from me. Just stop the fighting."
Jeff replies , "Why? It is to much fun watching you get in trouble. Did you like what I did with Mouse? She will never trust you now. We both share a hate for the Drow, but I'd rather watch all the races burn."
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  BASE_SEVEN Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:48 am

as a small rodent scurries across the floor a pile of opaque graphite colored substance stretches from the roof and envelops it suffocating it instantly, as the rest of it drips flows down to the floor. It rests still for a moment before moving on leaving a small trail of rodent bones in its wake. The sudden appearance of this slime adds to the absurdity of this already singularly bizarre moment.

BASE_SEVEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum