Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Unite

+6
Admin
Arivain
Animal Farm
Matt the Wyverntamer
The Rat King
Liam the Wyrm King
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Heroes Unite - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes Unite

Post  Animal Farm Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm

If Liam and Archie look, they would notice a man wearing a neat and tidy black suit and a white undershirt, along with a black tie. He is also wearing a latex horse head mask. "Oh no, dear sir... I was quite simply applauding your performance. You two really taught that ruffian, didn't you?"
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Liam raised an eyebrow at the mask and attire "You're not from around here are you stranger?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 pm

"What difference does it make?" he asks.
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Archie motions to his guards, now hidden, to take note of the peculiar man. "Not much, friend, we're just a little curious. You seem a bit out of place is all."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Liam chuckled "Out of place is bit of an under statement i'd have to say"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

"Out of place, huh? Hmm..." he says, then ponders. "What exactly makes one... 'out of place,' I wonder? We're all brothers and sisters here in this world, right? I say it hardly makes a difference in this world... For you see, what one may see as 'out of place' here may seem quite normal in another part of the world. It's much like the ideas of 'good and evil...' Take that pirate you just chased off, for instance, sure, he may steal... But why does he steal? Perhaps he wants to give it to the people that don't have anything else. And then take a look at the bodies of his dead companions, that were killed by your wyrms... To others, that act may be seen as rather heartless... For you see, these concepts that you call good and evil are merely subjective."
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Liam smiled and shook his head "Good and evil are objective things, there are things that will always be good and will always be evil. I am neither, i am ruthless, i am opportunistic, but i am caring and friendly to those who do not anger me. I never call myself good, because i am far from. So is he, it doesn't matter what someone's intention is. An action is an action, regardless of purpose."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 pm

"Ah the philosophies of the realm never cease to entertain my thoughts. Tell me, friend. How may a man discern a horse in a flock of sheep?" Archie takes a step forward. "The simple answer of course is with his eyes. My eyes often do not deceive me, if they know what is good for them. Forgive my roundabout answer, but there are more ways of helping those in need than stealing. Many more obvious options may lie right under your nose. I try not to sink to levels of unnecessary harming others, it would appear you seem to do the same?" Archie looks at the man with a inquisitive stare. "Please, enlighten us with your name."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 pm

"So if it doesn't matter what someone's intention is, what would you call a man who killed another man in self defense? Is he a murderer?" he asks. He then turns to Archie. "But what if stealing is your only option? Who is to say that the pirate only steals because nobody else gives him a second chance? As for my name, my friend... you may simply call me Mr. X."
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

He chuckled "We are all murderers and sinners my friend, all that changes is the reason"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Farm Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

"Indeed... Indeed we are my friend," he says. The then takes out a pocket watch. "Well, I must be going now... I have so much to do and so little time... Tally ho!" he says before walking away.
Animal Farm
Animal Farm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:30 pm

"I hope we did not keep you, Mr. X. Farewell." Archie turns to Liam,
"Even in all my days in office, I've yet to hear of such a man as that. Most interesting..."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Liam nodded "This city seems to be a magnet for strange people" he chuckled "For example, we're both here."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

Archie laughs again. "Ha, yes we are. I'm afraid though, that strange people always bring bad luck with them. I'd say we're more cursed than strange. Danger's never too far away."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 am

He nodded "Yes my friend there is some truth to that" he chuckled and sighed "We should be getting along to the meeting place now. They are probably beginning to worry no one answered the call."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Arivain entered the city riding Lucian the Winged Wolf. Upon entering the city, she dismounted Lucian and walked toward the meeting place, if one were to gaze upon her and see the frost like aura that surrounds her, one might have the impression of a ghost passing through the streets of the city. She passed by the two without acknowledging them and continued on with Lucian one stride behind her.
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Liam became incredibly interested when he saw the winged wolf and gestured toward her with the rat king "Seems out of place, i think she is here for the same reason we are Archie." He smiled and walked toward her and smiled "Hello miss, are you here for the meeting about the infection?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Arivain continued walking with Lucian in step until Liam approached her. She stopped and looked at him, noticing his features and the man behind him. Lucian eyed the man as he approached, his silvery eyes set upon the movements of the potential threat. He let out a soft grow when Liam got close enough, if he move closer Lucian would bare his teeth.

"I am. . . Are you as well?" she asked in a cool tone.
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Liam nodded "Yes indeed i am" he bowed quickly and said "Liam the Wyrm King at your service." he chuckled
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 pm

The Rat King stepped up to greet the elf as well. "And please call me Archie. We were just on our way to the meeting, would you care to join us?"
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Arivain nodded to Liam and Archie as they introduced themselves. Lucian glared at the men and let out another soft growl as Archie approached.

"I will join you. I know not the way to get there," she said in the same cool tone. Her voice was soft, sensual, and yet an air of mystery lies behind it as if something is always left unsaid.
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Mouse just sits in her room, sighing. She takes off her hood to expose her ears, which are long like an elf's, even though she has the complexion of a rat person. In her room are various gadgets and gizmos and doodads, as well as her various experiments. She grabs some jellybeans from a jar she keeps on her desk and places one of them in her mouth. She quickly spits it out, "Blech! I don't like this one..." She sighs again and looks at the chewed up remains, "... Even though it's my favorite flavor..." She quietly stands up and walks to the cockpit, where Matt is. She quietly tugs on his shirt. "Matt?..." she says to him, crestfallen. Tears start to fall from her eyes.

Matt smiles at her and gently says, "Cheer up, Mouse..." He wipes her tears away, "These kinds of things happen all the time, remember that... As long as we all stick by each other, we can get through anything... OK?"

"OK..." she quietly says. She hugs him tightly and smiles.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Liam smiled and nodded " Of course, follow us Miss...i didnt catch your name."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Matt would begin to notice he was flying over a land covered in a purple white mist. He may begint o remember rumors ofthe infection and that same colored mist it gives off. He would hear a strange noise coming from the ground below, something living but far from natural was moving, slithering, slobbering along the ground covered by the mist.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://velios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Matt starts to remember vague details about the infection. "What... Is this? Purple mist..." he mutters, "An infection..."

Mouse responds to his ramblings, "What are you talking about, cap'n?"

"Mouse... Take the wheel... We're not safe..." he replies.

"You're not going to-" she begins to say, but Matt runs past her. "... Aye-aye cap'n!!" she shouts, then takes the wheel.

Matt rushes through the ship, down below the cockpit and into the very bottom of the ship, into a huge room with hay covering the bottom. He speaks in dragon tongue, "Fang, awake."

Suddenly, a huge, looming figure rises from the hay. A wyvern with greenish-black scales, around the size of an African elephant, with an even bigger wingspan. Fang speaks to him in dragon tongue, "You know, you could've gotten us all killed back there..."

"Oh please... If I wanted to get you guys killed, I would've done so a long time ago..." he chuckles, "But now is not the time to joke... We aren't safe here, friend... Something big is coming."

"Good... I'm in the mood to stretch my wings."

Matt smiles, "Good!" He then presses a button, and a huge steel door opens, leading to the outside. He then climbs onto Fang's back. "Now, lets fly, my friend..."

Fang stands up, and flies out the door.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum