Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes Unite

+6
Admin
Arivain
Animal Farm
Matt the Wyverntamer
The Rat King
Liam the Wyrm King
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Heroes Unite Empty Heroes Unite

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 pm

One of the few kingdoms in the world not divided along the lines of race has called heroes together to combat the threat of a strange infection spreading across the land, a terrible curse spreading through the animals and creatures as a cult begins to form out of the shadows and threaten the peace that was long fought for a thousand years ago during the Veil Wars.

A drakin, cast out by his people because he was less than honorable individual, answered the call. He was there for profit and to see what goods he could find in what was bound to be a long quest filled with terror and trial. He was a trader and not always of the most legitimate items.

Heroes Unite Floats10

Last edited by Liam the Wyrm King on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Heroes Unite Empty Re: Heroes Unite

Post  The Rat King Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 pm

The Rat King enters the suspended city without arousing the least amount of suspicion from locals. He, along few of his guards, has moved out of hiding to answer the beckoning of a pleading society. Despite the large information network of the Rat People, Archie has very little information about the infection that threatens this world. He can only assume then that a powerful group is behind this, which means that the land is in extreme danger.

Intrigued and aroused by annoyance and curiosity, the Rat King extends his resources to aid the problem. The information gathering systems of his race is second to none, and the King of such a race has a large influence on modern world. Archie is ready to do whatever it takes to stop the infection.
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 pm

The drakin half breed saw the rat people and could pick them out of the crowd quite easily having dealt with them many times in the past. He walked toward them and said "I didnt think I'd see any of the rats out of their holes, definitely not a small group of them"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:53 pm

In a pub somewhere in the city, a man sits at a table, along with a few of his friends. They had arrived in the city in an unassuming airship disguised as a trading vessel. In reality, the group are members of a band of sky pirates. They have no idea of the events that are about to come as they are only interested in stealing money and other material goods.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Archie quickly looked over the male that approached him. He was definitely Drakin, maybe not entirely though. From his clothes he could tell the Drakin concealed many objects, he was probably a trader of sorts. Though judging from the weapons he carried and the fact that he recognized us, he's not the most honest of merchants. He replied to the stranger in a raspy, yet alluring voice, coughs interrupted some of his words.
"Not to worry friend, there are more of us lurking about. I'm sure that one so familiar with our race would know that we are hidden everywhere. What bring so far South of your land, Drakin?"
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 pm

He chuckled "I assumed so, i've learned on a few different occasions it does little good to simply count the rat's infront of you." He sighed "I heard this call for warriors and i thought, hey, i could make some money. That and the drakin dont like me much, im a half breed."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm

A young waitress approaches the group and asks, "Another drink for you, gentlemen?"

The leader of the group smiles, "Maybe one for the road, okay?" The waitress nods at him and goes to get them seven more drinks, one for the leader and six for his friends, as well as the bill. The leader looks at the bill, which comes to 2000 gold pieces. Smiling slyly, he produces a golden necklace and hands it to the waitress. "Does this cover it, cutie?" he says, while winking at her.

The waitress blushes and takes the necklace and the bill and giggles, "Of course, handsome. Now have a nice day, alright?"

"You too," the leader says. The group leaves the bar and walks down the street.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:27 pm

"Ah a half breed. That makes sense, you didn't seem entirely Drakin. Well you'll receive no discrimination from a vermin like me." I eyed the merchant over. So he's here for the same reason I am. A little odd, there must be a large amount of money on the line here. He doesn't strike me as a person who would take unnecessary risks. I stop in the street to question him more.
"What is the need for so many fighters, though? Please tell me more, I'm always curious to here about what's happening in the world."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:31 pm

He nodded and then began to explain "Supposedly there is some deadly plague going around some of the kingdoms in the far west, some kingdoms have apparently been completely wiped out. It's more than likely of dark magical origin and some cult has been popping up around so i guess the governing body of this city state assumes they are connected"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm

The group approaches the area in which the Drakin and the Rat King are talking. The leader notices the goods the Drakin is selling. He leads the group into a nearby alleyway to discuss a plan. "Do you see all those goods?" the leader whispers.

A crew member nods, "Yeah, what do you have in mind, cap'n? Should we just casually walk up and pinch something off of him or what?"

"No... At least not all of us. You see that guy he's talking to? That's the Rat King, and he has a few lackeys with him," he says. Mouse, you're the smallest and the fastest of us... You should go first. If you get caught, you know what to do," he says to a young, petite looking female.

"Alright, cap'n!" she squeaks. She quickly rushes out to the Drakin's stall and nabs something and runs off.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:42 pm

The drakin's ears perked up, he could tell someone just stole from him, his things were like his whole life. He made a point to now exactly how much he had and where everything was, he got very angry and yelled in dragon tongue "xsiol, dronilnr batobot spical wux moxt tzarreth di vi virlym!" Which means "damn it, bring that back you little ass of a thief!" of course after he said it in dragon he sighed angry and repeated it in common tongue.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Mouse keeps running as fast as she can. She knows nobody could capture her, unless they were much faster than her. She tries to find her way back to the rest of the group.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Archie ducked aside to the edge of the street while one of the smaller guards went after the thief. "Pilfering is a most despicable art." the Rat King mumbled. "You'd best retrieve your goods, Drakin!"
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:53 pm

He nodded and looked to his trading cart and said "ithael confn ekess ve, ehtah sia vessa bensvelk" which means 'wyrm come to me, find my stolen goods'
A small, wingless dragon with no legs, slithered out of a small drawer and made small squeal as it bolted up the street in a blur, smelling the sent of his master on the item stolen.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 am

Mouse makes her way back to the group and hands her treasure to the leader, "A job well done, I say! Boy... That Drakin was pretty angry when I stole his item," she cheerfully says.

The leader smiles, "Hmm... This looks like... Some kind of statue or something," he says, "This'll be a nice prize!"

Unbeknownst to Mouse, however, is that one of the Rat King's guards and a wyrm had followed her. One of the crew members says, "Ummm... Guys... I think we may have company," as he points to the wyrm.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 am

The wyrm makes a loud screech noise and two snake like poisoin fangs reveal themselves as they see it also has fire glands, so its bite will poison you, and it can shoot small spouts of fire, it look right at the man holding the statue and coiled, ready to lunge and strike as Liam followed close behind, his hand resting on a knife hidden by his coat. He was mumbling things in dragon tongue, more than likely curses.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:12 am

The leader chuckles, and says in the dragon tongue, "This should be fun." He quickly pulls out a long spear, and gets ready to defend himself.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 am

Liam raises an eyebrow and says nearly in disgust, he still has some drakin in him "You, a human, knows dragon tongue?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 am

The leader looks at Liam and sarcastically says, "Indeed I do, do you wish to see why?"

Among the group, they say, "Here!? He... He's going to do that... here... of all places!?"
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:29 am

Liam scoffed "Do you think im an idiot? The only reason anyone speaks dragon tongue is if they are drakin, or have a dragon descendant. I wonder how quickly every single guard in this city will be on top of you if you bring it here? I bet they would love to catch a group of worthless little pirates."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 am

"Hmph... Speak for yourself... I wonder how they would feel if they knew that a wyrm were in their midst?" he replies.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 am

He chuckled "It's small, and mine by cultural right. They wouldn't care, maybe if you actually did something useful for a day in your life you would know something ignorant human monkey"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am

"Oh, but I indeed do useful things," he says, "I'm not just a sky pirate. Do you see this group of people that I stand with? They're the people that I help. I help people, whether they be elf, Drakin, or human. The people that I help are the people that nobody else gives a second chance, because they're like me. And do you know what else?" he finally says, incredibly sarcastically, "The people I like to steal from the most... are arrogant pricks, like you."
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rat King Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 am

I arrive at the scene and stay to the rear. There were several pirate humans about, but I was confident we could both handle them. "Look friend, it isn't the wisest to be stealing from these arrogant pricks. Why don't you just return the statue?" The guards took a step further for...encouragement.
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 am

Liam smiled when the rat king came up and then chuckled "Yea, i may be an arrogant prick, but i am the wrong person to steal from."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum