Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MEETING

+8
Tyurnis
Liam the Wyrm King
Noquor
Halt
Matt the Wyverntamer
Talas
The Rat King
Admin
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE MEETING Empty THE MEETING

Post  Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Later that day, the Heros sat down inside the grand Meeting Hall. The sun was sinking in the sky, and all was peaceful. The King of the city rose up at the head of the table, once more, to speak to the large party. [/color]
"Well, it would seem that these interruptions have caused us a serious delay. I would like, now that everything is settled, to formerly introduce myself. I am the King of this humble city, and I have a task for each one of you."

The mood in the room grew serious.

"Heroes, now that we have all calmed down, the infection I spoke of earlier is spreading at an alarming rate toward this city and toward other highly populated areas, now as you know, once it hits an area with a large concentration of living people or even recently dead it spreads exponentially. We, being a first line of defense, have called for you heroes to help us."
The king pauses.
"I need the complete cooperation of everyone here. There will be a large reward upon completion of this task and you may keep what you find along the way. I would like each of you to tell me now if you are willing to participate."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://velios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE MEETING Empty Re: THE MEETING

Post  The Rat King Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 pm

"You have the support of me and my people."
The Rat King
The Rat King

Back to top Go down

Post  Talas Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 pm

The Drow who was silent spoke up now. "I agree as well. I pray that we should continue with the utmost haste."
Talas
Talas

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:52 pm

"A reward, you say!?" he says with a big smile on his face, "Alright, you can count us in!"
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Halt sighs after his outburst as it calms down "Raven, i need you to go to the meeting for me. There is no way i can go with Jeff acting like this." He smiled sadly, he hated sending her away to do his work. But she just giggled at him and nodded "Its not a problem i understand Halt, ill handle this for you" She uses one of her portals to teleport to the city, but ended up a bit away from the hall, near the ships. She looked around sighed and then hung her head "Im so bad at this..."
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Noquor Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Nithien speaks from the back of the room.

"At your service."

"Can't let me brother have all the fun, now can I? Count me in," Nalrak says confidently.
Noquor
Noquor

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Liam smirks and nods "I wouldn't have sat through all this trouble just to say no, now would I?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyurnis Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:15 pm

The tundra elf that was dressed in murk elf clothes smiled and nodded "Im here to help, why else would i have sat here and listened to that annoying whelp?" he laughed a bit "When will we go, we must soon defeat our foe"
Tyurnis
Tyurnis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Arivain nodded,

"All will be lost to this infection if there are not those who would stand against it."
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 pm

If Raven went past Matt's ship, she would hear Fang snoring. He quietly mutters something in Dragon Tongue, dreaming about female wyverns.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhos Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:07 am

A man donning fanciful apparel steps out of a commercial airship. He takes in the view of the large metropolis in front of him. "Ah finally here." He checks his trusty pocket watch, he never goes anywhere without it. "Damn, I'm horrible at timing. I must make haste towards the meeting." With this he dashes toward the center of the city.

Last edited by Mikhos on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikhos
Mikhos

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:12 am

As Mikhos dashes past her she looks up and smiles big "HEY WAIT!!!" She runs after him giggling slightly "I need help finding the town meeting, are you going there mister?"
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jormung Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Back at the meeting, Jormung asserted his presence to the king.
Crossing an arm over his chest, he vowed, "I am 'Filrudarrin.' If Wyrd wishes it to be my destiny, I will scrub the infection clean from this world. These heroes are worthy ones, I see that. I pledge myself to your service."
With that he dropped his arm to his side and retreated into the crowd, uttering an inaudible prayer.
Jormung
Jormung

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm

The smiled and nodded at these brave heroes and would make sure to fill anyone who arrived late in on what has been happening. After that he smiled and looked around nodding

"Thank you brave heroes, your names shall go down in history as the warriors who defeated this infection, i know it in my heart and may the gods mark it." he nodded and sat down

"Now, the infection has been spreading closer in strange burst like patterns as if something has been making it explode from the earth itself, we need you to go to the east and find a way to head off the spots of infection, a group of you should also go and attempt to make contact with a band of centaurs, their healing abilities would be most useful in this quest. I wish i could send you all in one unit, you would be unstoppable together, but there if far to much to be done, and time is always running against the forces of good."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 pm

She walks in with Mikhos and sighs giggling slightly "I made it!" Once the king fills her in on all the details she nods and says "You have the support of me and my fiancee Halt, once the soul of an insane psycho killer gets expelled from him" She would look to Talas "If we have any time, would you be willing to help with that? Pleeeaaaase!"
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhos Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Mikhos looks at the king, " You have my support sir." He glances back at the woman who lead him here, overhearing her conversation about dual souls, this piques the man's curiosity. The alchemist walks up to her and says, "I am a bit intrigued at your fiance's unusual ailment. Please enlighten me on his condition."
Mikhos
Mikhos

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt the Wyverntamer Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Mouse suddenly bursts with glee, her ears perking up, "Centaurs!?" she exclaims, "That sounds fun! We'll go to them! Won't we Matt!?"

"Well, since you seem so eager... Why not!?" he replies. "We'll be a part of the group that meets the centaurs then, your majesty," he says to the king.
Matt the Wyverntamer
Matt the Wyverntamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermaid Princess Lorelei Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:44 am

Footsteps can be heard in the hallway, followed by a thud, "Darn it..." a woman says, after tripping. She quickly gets back up again and brushes off her elaborate blue dress and starts running... only to trip a few seconds later, "Darn it!" she says again. She gets back up, brushes off her dress, and begins to run again. She manages to reach the hall where the meeting is being held. "Excu-" she says, bursting into the meeting hall before tripping again. "Darn- Oh nevermind!" she sighs. "Umm... Excuse me... I... I humbly request your assistance!" she says to the king. The woman is a rather tall, slender woman, with long blue hair and blue eyes.
Mermaid Princess Lorelei
Mermaid Princess Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:22 am

The King raises an eyebrow "A mermaid? This far inland? What brings you here?" he thought for a moment and a terrible thought dawned on him "Has the infection hit the seas!?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mermaid Princess Lorelei Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am

She nods, "Indeed it has, your majesty. We have tried to combat it ourselves, but to no avail... The royal families of the other sea kingdoms have held numerous meetings to discuss what we should do. Now... Now we have decided to call upon you in our time of urgency."
Mermaid Princess Lorelei
Mermaid Princess Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  Arivain Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:51 am

Arivain looked concerned when the blue haired women spoke this, she lowered her head and muttered something in elvish.

"The infection will flow with the waters to all regions. This world is slipping out of reach."
Arivain
Arivain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 am

The king rubbed the space between his eyes at the bridge of his nose with frustration, this was spreading far to quickly. He slammed his fist on the table and said loudly with his voice booming and with all the authority of a king "Then you all must all move out now! Go forth, now is the time to wage all out war against the evils of this infection! Go and show the peoples of this great world of velios will not simply walk into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We are going to live on, we are going to survive as all our people have since the great war a thousand years ago! Today, the infections days have been counted, its end if at hand!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:48 am

Liam smiled and nodded "Well then my new friends, lets get a move on. I suppose because of my particular skills, i shall accompany the group going to the centaurs in the west."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyurnis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 am

Tyurnis jumped up from his seat and laughed smiling " Im itching for a fight, for me, going to destroy this infection seems most right!"
Tyurnis
Tyurnis

Back to top Go down

Post  Halt Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 am

"So ummm which group should i go with?" she said as she looked around "I am not that good in battle and i am still learning how to use the shades..."
Halt
Halt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum