Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Betrayal

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Betrayal  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Betrayal

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Fri May 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Skyler nodded at her and sighed "Are races are so different on such fundamental levels...it seems like a miracle we are able to find any form of common ground to work on at all." He stands again and straightens up looking tall and proud and powerful like a drakin should. "We should get a move on, do you need help? You maybe to tired to move all the way up to the surface." As he began to leave he offered her his hand to help her up.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 25, 2013 12:17 am

She swiped his hand away. Even tired Drana would not grovel! "I'm fine! I have faced tougher situations than a little weariness." She paused and looked at the slaves, still bound. She noticed the, handsome Vulcan elf that she had bought as well. With the flick of her hand, she mutated his own skin and features so that he looked identical to a drow. Her fist clenched and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He convulsed momentarily and returned to normal. "I've put false memories in his head, of my..death. It should convince my mother enough. He will take back the body while we leave."
In her mind Drana thought things that were better left unsaid to the Drakin. The only reason her the cheap imitation would pass for a drow is because he won't be alive too long to let people see otherwise. They would kill a guard who failed to protect a high priestess. She would not let Skylar know that he was being sent to his death however. "And for added measure..." She said grudgingly, for she had spent a great deal of money, "claw open the chains of the slaves. Let them go."
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

Skylar took his hand away and shrugged "Fine then, i was just trying to help you." When he saw her do that to the vulcan he looked slightly concerned for a few moments, but not very and then stopped and nodded at her "You cover yourself well drow." He quickly went to work clawing open all chains and then he looked to Drana "Now that this is all done, should we be getting a move on?' he said half way out of the opening to this room. She could see his claws were sharp and his scales looked harder. He had entered his battle form like most ternock drakin can, he was prepared in case come tried to stop them.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 25, 2013 12:40 am

She was still amazed at the power and brute strength the Drakin possessed and could only wonder in amazement that she had a group of 150 of them! Pleased that her purchases had not been in vain she turned to him and did not mind saying his name. "I as I said, we are a cautious race. Bring me to your men, Skylar the Strong."
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sat May 25, 2013 12:53 am

He smiled "Then follow me Drana, future Matron of the House of Zaut'tar" he chuckled and as they moved farther up and up through the caves skylar picked up speed. Upon getting to the surface, Skylar breathed in deep and smiled wide then looked at her "After i adapt i will react to the surface just the same as you do, but right now this open air is wonderful" he chuckled "Follow me, my men are waiting."

As they walked and got to the small hidden area between the mountains and forest, she could see the fires from a camp. When she arrived she would see the 150 some odd drakin mostly ternock with some thric spread around. They all looked young and powerful, but skylar by far was the largest and most muscular, he was also the only red scaled, fire clan, drakin present in the grouping. He said in a loud booming voice that commands authority in every living being that hears it "BROTHERS! SISTERS! I HAVE RETURNED!" All the Drakin present turned to him and shouted their approval, since they were out of the caves he assumed he didnt need to be quiet yet.

He looked at Drana and asked "Impressed Priestess?"
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sun May 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Drana looked on with wonder and amazement. This force is stronger and more massive than anything she had hoped to control. No doubt, with proper planning she could overtake her mother and seize control over house Zaut'tar. It would only take a matter of months, a very short time to the drow. Drana spoke to Skylar to answer his question.

"Most impressive, Drakin. And I am to understand that this entire force will be at my command, correct? Will I have their loyalty"
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sun May 26, 2013 7:40 pm

He looks at her and chuckles "You will have my loyalty, and they are under my command Drana. We are allies not servants, and i suggest you keep that fact close to your heart and soul, because the welfare of both relies on it." he would smile again and begin to walk toward his men they all cheered his name like he was their king.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum