Velios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: High Quality Slaves

3 posters

Go down

WANTED: High Quality Slaves Empty WANTED: High Quality Slaves

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Drana Zaut'tar steps lightly and proudly into the market square of the large Naga city, Shargosh. She hold a noble air to her and at her side there is a deadly magical whip. It is the traditional High Priestess weapon that consists of four live writhing snake heads. They coil and twist about her leg and the hand that rests on the weapons hilt. Drana's nose is high in the air, around her sides are three male drow fighters and two male drow mages. None of them dare to look her in the eye. If anyone got too close to Drana's whip, the snakes will hiss and lash out on their own at them.

Drana observes the various huts and booths set up at the market, intent on buying valuable slaves for house so she may return to her homeland. A little farther down the road there is a wide area with shackled creatures of various races. Confident, Drana struts down towards the area. One of the fighters hesitates as she leaves and stumbles slightly to catch up. Drana glares wickedly at him and immediately slaps him with the back of her hand, sending him to the ground. "Keep up male! You are lucky that we are behind schedule or I would've taken the time to punish you properly. We will continue this later."

Drana approaches the ring and locates the most important looking Naga there. A large Taskmaster. "We are looking to buy your wares. What slaves do you have to sell?" She demands.
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

WANTED: High Quality Slaves Empty Re: WANTED: High Quality Slaves

Post  Sasarak Sat May 11, 2013 3:18 pm

The large blue gold Naga looked at her and her male servants and said "For a drow, the best slaves you could ever buy, a few rare specimens too if you have the coin." He would uncoil his tail and slither toward the line of slaves and ask "Just for general house work, physical labor, or more....intimate work?" he would chuckle a deep guttural laugh.
Sasarak
Sasarak

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Drana eyes hardened when the Naga's eyes glanced over to her. She decided not to make an issue of it. She nodded at his offers, at least he knew how to speak to a High Priestess with some respect. "Watch your tone, Naga!" She spat at him sharply.
She observed the chattel he was selling. And thought briefly. She noticed the two Drakin shackled in the back and knew that they were quite valuable.

"Give me your strongest slaves for physical labor and for combat. Those two Drakin and a few Minotaurs and any Humans that have the capacity to perform basic house tasks will do." She snapped. As a second thought she added, "And bring me the handsomest Elf you have."
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasarak Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 pm

The Naga simply ignored her order to show her respect and motioned for a few smaller naga to bring the drakin 5 minotaur and 3 humans up. "You're lucky, these humans were alchemists, good at house work." He smirked when she mentioned the elf and he motioned for a few elf males to be brought forward to them, all attractive males of various races, a few murk, a small group of tundra, and three Volcan. "Take your pick Priestess, i'm not sure how to judge how attractive another male is. Elves are always such fun to slave, especially the men. They always try and fight so hard.." he glanced at the drow men "Well, most men do anyway."
Sasarak
Sasarak

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 3:44 pm

The Drow men say nothing, not daring to open their mouths. Drana smirks at the mention of enslaving males and casts evil glances at her servants. She turns her attention to the prisoners.
"These hands look as though they've seen a couple too may battles, and one of the Drakin is not even a ternock. I'll pay you one thousand for the Drakin, two thousand for the Minotaur. The weak little humans I will take off your hands for five hundred, and that's being generous." She eyed the various Elves set about, wonder which Matron Veszisstra would prefer. "Two hundred for the middle Volcan Elf."

She snapped her fingers and the drow men began to take out the necessary gold.
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasarak Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm

he nods and releases all but the middle volcan and he says "Catching a volcan elf is far harder than you think drow, i require more than a small 200, i had to go all the way up the coast to centaur territory to ambush these volcan elves." He was standing quite firm in his statement he wouldn't back down "500 is the least ill take for any Volcan."
Sasarak
Sasarak

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Drana's eye widened at the claim. "500 for one pathetic Volcan Elf! Really, I'm surprised your business is not run down to the ground with prices like that. What can he do but sit there and look pretty? He's worthless. 200 is more than a fair price for trash like him."

Drana noticed the firmness in his voice, but she was determined not to back down.
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasarak Sat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm

"My business hasn't run down become im the best slaver in this damn city, and every drow that has come to me would say the same. Volcan's are rare in these parts and hard to get, this one was fire mage. Their rarity and the difficulty in getting them adds to the price, 500 or you can take a lower quality elf."
Sasarak
Sasarak

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Drana scoffed at his claim, although she knew it to hold some truth. She had the money, but this was more about pride now than anything else. She had to maintain some respect out in public. "You would do well to remember who you are speaking to!" She replied sharply.
"I will allow you to have 400 for your precious Volcan Elf if he is that dear to you! Now hurry with this transaction so I may leave, you have wasted enough of my time!"
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasarak Sat May 11, 2013 4:04 pm

He smirked and nodded "Alright, take your elf toy Priestess." he released the volcan elf to her and smiled as his few naga minions took the gold from her "May i suggest using the drakin for a guard? Maybe then you'll actually have a man with blood worth spilling near by." As a naga he was doing everything he could to insult the drow men. He looked right at one of the male drow "Murk elf women are more man then you."
Sasarak
Sasarak

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 4:22 pm

As Drana was finishing business, one of the drow males forget their place for only a moment. the one who had stumbled from earlier had brought his gaze up from his feet to look directly at the Naga's eyes. He then spoke with a heavy accent, "I could kill you with a single stroke of my blade, snake." Drana spun around instantly. She had been dealing with tedious business contracts all day and had been looking for a scapegoat to take out her frustration on.

Although she had decided to punish this drow after all her dealing were done, she had a change of heart when the second he spoke. With lightening reflexes she slashed across his face with her lengthened nailed. The drow male screamed in pain as he crumbled to the ground. "zhaun dosst k'lar, srow!" She shouted at him. (know your place, scum!) With her vile whip now brandished, she struck out on his exposed flesh and sent coursing waves of icy numbing pain up the poor drow's body causing his wails of agony to be that much louder. The snakes violently lashed out and bit him twice, thrice, and then again another time. His body writhed in pain. Finally she landed a sharp kick to his rib cage with her pointed hard leather boot.

"Get up!" She yelled. Before he had even rolled over, she was upon him once more with the whip. The snakes this time struck upon his face and neck. His cries turned now to whimpers and his breathing became heavy and forced. Eventually. She kick his head one last time and shouted, "Disgrace!" The cries and spasms stopped abruptly. The drow was no more.

Drana turned to leave, please that her outburst had the desired affect. Everyone should now know of her lofty position. "You may be right, Naga, perhaps the Drakin would fare better as guards then these pathetic vermin." With that, she walked away, leaving the body of her former servant behind.
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasarak Sat May 11, 2013 4:26 pm

The naga loved this display, they hated the drow men. He smiled and said "Come again soon Priestess, im sure i'll have more for you next time." He motioned for the naga to pick the body of the drow up and throw it into the water "Take it to the hatching grounds, the little ones haven't had drow meat in a long while." The slaves walking behind the drow all looked down, the minotaurs simply walked expressionless as the humans and volcan elf looked terrified, the Drakin walked straight, without fear on his face.
Sasarak
Sasarak

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Drana noticed the Drakin with his head held high and nobly. After the display she just gave she could not believe that he could be so stubborn. She did not even look at the Drakin as she stopped in her tracks and snapped at him.
"And why exactly, do you think it is acceptable to stand so tall, Drakin, in the presence of a High Priestess?"
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sat May 11, 2013 5:01 pm

The drakin smiled "A drakin will always stand tall and noble among the low filth of our world." He would never back down not even to her "My name is Skyler of the clan Dranoth, your gods are not mine, you being a priestess makes no difference to me."
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Drana's rage had been satisfied with her last outburst, but when the Drakin spoke to her her fury boiled up within her once more. "How dare you even speak to someone who is clearly your better! I care not what gods you worship or what your name is, you shall do as I say!"

The hilt of the whip, which she had not put away yet, struck the Drakin on the back of his neck with a force that seemed too strong for the small priestess. She swung at him then with a powerful backhand swing. All four snake heads hit their mark and bit him with their magic venom. The Drakin would feel massive amounts of numb cold throbbing pain throughout his body that sent violent spasms to his muscles. She would then rake her whip up and down across his stomach and down his spine. The teeth of the snakes left long rough wounds in his back with searing pain. Drana sent two snakes at the back of each heel and jerked them back, ripping the muscle around his heel. "Kneel before your master, slave, and know your place!"

As an added affect, she put the whip away and drew up one of her favorite blood magic spells. She cause the blood around the wounds and the veins closest to his muscle tissue to boil fiercely with magical energy. The heat increased the pain of the existing wounds and cause his body now to be racked with an agonizing hurt.

She knew that despite the Drakin's hardness, this would hurt him immensely. Luckily the blood boiling would not permanently harm a fire Drakin like he. The physical wounds could be easily mended by one of her healers. She hoped the emotional toil would be enough to cause him to submit.
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sat May 11, 2013 5:24 pm

The drakin roared out in pain but also in defiance as he did not kneel, he fell only to one knee. He looked directly into her eyes, his teeth remain barred as he gritted away the pain. Despite the heat and muscle spasms and ripping pain from the snakes he did not fall, he stayed on one knee, the other foot still firmly planted. "I am Skylar Dranoth, a son of dragons. You are a cave dwelling dark elf, high in a race of elf children with no sense of honor who dont even work for themselves. Before you tell me to know my place, learn your own elf witch." he prepared himself for the beating coming to him as the other slaves looked on in amazement.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Drana Zaut'tar Sat May 11, 2013 5:49 pm

"You are wrong because you are nothing! You may have once allowed yourself to think such lies..." She shrieked as the whip swung across his face once more. Drana could not make an example of this one as she had the last since she had spent so much money on it. She decided a different approach would be best before she made a fool of herself trying to physically force a Drakin to submission.

"But now, you no longer have name! You have no honor! You are the son of no dragon worth mentioning because you belong now to me! This cave-dwelling elf witch knows her place, and it is high above the nameless Drakin that kneels before me. I am High Priestess Drana Zaut'tar of house Zautress Et'Tarim, the 13th house of Kazzec! Unlike you, I have a name and title worth mentioning because I am no weakling Drakin lying in the mud. Do well to remember the name of House Zautress Et'Tarim, for that is the only name of importance from this point on. Your honor and pride will spawn only from the privilege we bestow on you by allowing you to serve us. That is your place and your name Drakin, whether you give it meaning or not. You belong to me." She noticed how proudly his eyes burned with his so called honor and an evil thought entered her mind. "And if you dare to fight back again, I will ensure that you will pay."

She turned to the Naga tradesmen and bought the other Drakin for the outrageous price of one thousand. "You have just given the rest of the slaves a wonderful night tonight. I think you shall be forced to watch as the rest of our group feels my whip and dagger many times over. Especially this new toy." She prodded the end of her whip forcibly into the side of the thric ternock to add emphasis. "You can all thank our honorable Drakin for the pain you shall receive later!" She walked away with the guards shuffling the captives forward. Drana let out a particularly cruel laugh.
Drana Zaut'tar
Drana Zaut'tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam the Wyrm King Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 pm

He growled but remained silent, he didnt want the rest of the slaves to get it any worse than they already will. He whispered "I'm sorry" to any slaves that were closest enough to hear him. He couldn't let his anger out though it seethed in him. Whenever he wasn't being looked at by her or a guard he glared at her with all the hatred a Drakin may harbor for a human.

Whether now or later, i will have vengeance and it will be terrible. he though as he walked slowly behind the drow.
Liam the Wyrm King
Liam the Wyrm King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down